Sunday, May 5, 2013

You Know Enough

Hello World! 
Welcome to my inaugural post of my blog, documenting my journey of learning. Assuming that I will never stop learning, this blog will not end when I have learned everything /*since I don't think that day will come */ but rather when I have moved on from this stage in my life. I hope that this blog can serve as a way for me to express the truth about myself and how I learn and documenting my progress.

Have you ever doubted yourself? Have you ever lived far below your capabilities? Has your faith ever wavered? Have you ever felt like you have lost yourself, and don't know where to turn? Well that is how I felt... feel now. You see, this blog is about how I am trying to learn how to learn, and how to love it. This blog is about how I discover how turning to Heavenly Father can help me and you in whatever trial we are facing /*even if that trial seems as silly as learning how to program in C++*/


This blog is mostly for me, and for me to discover myself, but it is also for you. I want my experience to be able to help and lift someone else along their way to eternal perfection. Hey, might as well save someone the trouble of figuring things out on their own when they can just learn from my mistakes and triumphs.


Again, welcome to my blog, welcome to this journey, welcome to how I came to know what  I already knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment